SGB-SMIT Group - Regensburg, Germany
The use of ETOS® makes it possible to combine individual secondary cabinets and tap-changer drives with each other, thus providing an optimally coordinated and advanced system for each of our customers.
Please click on the link to activate the video. Please note that after activation data will be transmitted to Youtube.
Important information about the project
- High costs through multiple secondary cabinets
- Significant outlay for individual development and installation of a mechanical drive that must be coupled with the OLTC and averaged
- The use of an intelligent ETOS® TD head drive makes a mechanical linkage redundant.
- 1 cabinet solution: Drive with integrated cooling system control including motor protection devices, cabinet for signal terminals and intelligent monitoring Features. An individually tailored and expandable solution for the customer.
- Investment in several different secondary cabinets is not necessary
- Savings in engineering and assembly of a mechanical tap-changer linkage
- Standardized and expandable system for regulating and monitoring a power transformer
Dr. Jan Declercq, CTO at SGB-SMIT Group
“The new, open operating system for power transformers allows us to provide our customers with key advantages: We network our transformers with our customers’ digital environments, increase reliability, and maximize flexibility with regard to connecting components and accommodating the requirements of asset management.”