Ultra fast charging with high efficiency and flexible grid integration
at a glance:
- Fast charging of electric vehicles with up to 250 kW through dynamic power exchange between several charging points
- Direct integration of a central buffer storage without an additional converter
- Completely water-cooled power electronics and charging cable for quiet, continuous operation even in demanding environments
- Bidirectional operation opens up new business models for depot solutions and SmartGrid applications
GRIDCON® HPC (High Power Charging) is a flexible, efficient and future-oriented solution for high-power charging stations. The bidirectional, fast-charging stations enable low-loss coupling to other DC systems such as battery storage or additional GRIDCON® HPC units. The integrated bidirectional AC-DC converter links connected batteries to the distribution grid and also facilitates the use of battery-powered vehicles as bidirectional mobile storage units within future smart grids.
Functions and customer benefits
- Fast charging independent of the supply network structure:
With its efficient battery storage connection, the GRIDCON® HPC enables high-power charging of electric vehicles even in weak supply networks.
- Dynamic power distribution in parallel operation:
The GRIDCON® HPC enables use of the maximum available power, thus ensuring optimum utilization of operating resources.
- Reduced investment costs:
The possibility of 690V input voltage supply reduces connection costs for complex infrastructure charging projects.
- Support of power grids through intelligent load management:
Thanks to its bidirectional design, the GRIDCON® HPC allows intelligent load management, thus enabling future technologies.
Possible applications for GRIDCON® HPC
Do you have any questions? | Your contact person:
Head of Sales – Power Quality Products
Tel.: +49 30 330 915 13
Mobil: +49 151 140 096 63