Grasim Industries Limited and Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH (MR) run a Joint Venture with a state-of-the-art CHCI (Composite Hollow Core Insulator) manufacturing plant at Halol, Gujarat, India: Aditya Birla Power Composite (ABPC).
This joint venture brings together the 3rd largest Porcelain Insulator player globally (Aditya Birla Insulators – a Unit of Grasim) and Power Composites the 2nd largest Hollow Composite Insulator player globally, with over eight decades of experience in the insulator industry amongst them. The JV serves the insulator requirements of global and Indian OEMs in the Power Equipment industry, helping them to enhance their product proposition for the T&D Utilities worldwide.
- All requirements of IEC 61462 and IEC 62217 fulfilled
- Global Sales powered by Power Composites
- Indian Sales powered by Aditya Birla
- Joint experience over five decades in insulators
Focus on standardized products
- Latest production equipment
- Optimized mold parameters
- Excellent material properties
- Optimized design with special regards to the
- From 72,5kV up to 400kV
- High standardization and volume