ETOS® IM – Integration Module
Maximum reliability for power transformers.
Your benefits at
- Easy integration into your control cabinet
Reliable online monitoring of power transformers
Flexibility thanks to a modular structure, individual expansion possible
A wide selection of functions (e.g. on-load tap-changer monitoring, DGA, cooling system monitoring and control)
Easy to operate, intuitive graphics interfacee
ETOS® IM. Easy. Automate.
Record, process, display and forward operating data for transformers – ETOS® IM offers you all these functions in a single device. Whether simply displaying a status or generating individual reports, ETOS® IM features an outstanding variety of functions and a particularly high level of operating convenience. All these features come in a variety of designs (mounted on a cap rail, installed in the tap changer drive or as a 19" device).
ETOS® IM. Maximum flexibility.
The ETOS® IM is impressive because it provides maximum flexibility in the combination of functions. The system enables customer-specific expansion of basic functions by individually selectable and combinable supplementary modules. Various function packages can be included in the initial order or ordered at a later date. Not only standard functions, such as voltage and temperature measurement, but also wide-ranging functions such as transformer monitoring (including DGA and bushing monitoring) and tap-changer monitoring are among the function packages. Optional additional control and regulation functions such as voltage regulation and cooling system control can also be included in the ETOS® IM order.
ETOS® IM. Incorporating MR technology.
ETOS® IM comes with ISM® technology that we developed. It is particularly well suited to the special conditions that are present in the field of electrical energy technology. The simple connection and configuration process for the transformer sensors means that commissioning can be carried out quickly and easily. In addition to the outstanding monitoring functions, you can also take advantage of the freely available inputs and outputs that allow you to tailor your transformer monitoring process to your needs. The recorded and evaluated data can be transferred directly to the control system. This greatly reduces the amount of wiring needed during installation and significantly cuts costs compared to a conventional connection method. Visualization takes place via an integrated web server, so there is no need to spend valuable time installing software packages.
We are happy to advise you and develop solutions with you that are tailored to your exact needs. Of course, we can even commission your systems on site by request.
Open system. ETOS® functions.
Efficient control and monitoring of transformers.
- Innovative top drive or proven drive technology with mechanical drive linkage
- Integrated motor current monitoring and monitoring of tap position
- Conforms to IEC 60214-1:2014
Standard functions (contained in every ETOS® design)
- Status monitoring of the protective devices (e.g. RS2001, Buchholz relay, PRD)
- Monitoring the oil temperature
- System voltage, load current, frequency, load factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power
- Hot-spot calculation in accordance with IEC 60076-7 or ANSI/IEEE C57.91
- Calculation of aging rate and loss-of-life
- Tap position capture
- Capability of transformer to handle overload in the short or long term with live calculation and simulation of overload forecasts in accordance with IEC 60076-7 or ANSI/IEEE C57.91
- Calculation of the bubbling temperature
- Calculation of paper moisture content
Cooling system monitoring
Cooling system control
- Number of starts per cooling level
- Operating time per cooling level
- Monitoring of Rth and cooling efficiency
- Switching points, hysteresis and delay times adjustable to your needs
- Various control algorithms (Periodic cooling group activation or predictive cooling)
- Fail-safe mode
- Optional as frequency-controlled cooling system control for increased performance and lower fan wear
- Status monitoring of the motor-drive signals
- Maintenance recommendations and maintenance interval calculation for OILTAP® and VACUTAP®
- Calculation of contact wear for OILTAP®
- Tap-position statistics for the OLTC (number of tap-change operations/tap, duration per tap)
- Monitoring of OLTC oil temperature
- Motor current index in accordance with IEEE PC57.143
- For ETOS® ED: OLTC torque monitoring
- Online recording of up to ten corrosive gases, relative moisture in oil and relative overall gas content
- Configurable limit value for each gas
- Diagram of the measured values
- Measured value memory
- Universal 4…20mA or Modbus RTU Interface for capturing the DGA sensor signals
- Standard evaluation methods in accordance with Duval, Rogers, Dörnenburg and IEC 60599
- Measurement of system voltage and load current (single- or three-phase)
- One desired value
- Voltage regulation with linear delay time T1
- Status of the motor-drive unit
- Various types of desired-value setting (three or fi ve desired values, TAPCON® Dynamic Setpoint Control, desired-value setting via analog value, raise/lower pulse, desired value via BCD)
- Automatic voltage regulation with linear or integral time characteristics and two delay times T1 and T2
- Parallel operation via CAN bus (up to 16 transformers)
- Line drop compensation (RX or Z compensation)
- Monitoring of bandwidth
- Function monitoring
- Limit-value monitoring
- Monitoring of changes in C1 capacitance
- Monitoring of the dissipation factor (tan δ)
- System voltage
- Freely programmable digital and analog inputs and outputs
- Open programming with function blocks possible with TPLE function
- Optional: Integration of functions in a motor-drive unit for the on-load tap-changer (side drive or innovative top drive)
- Optional: Integration of the complete control including power unit of a conventional cooling system. Can also be combined with the advantages of intelligent cooling system control, such as predictive cooling (on request)
- Visualization using web server (SVG and HTML 5) included as standard for various end devices
- IEC61850 Ed. 1 and Ed 2. MMS, and GOOSE
- IEC60870-5-101, -103, -104
- Modbus TCP, RTU, ASCII
- Remote maintenance support