The MESSKO COMPACT series of thermometers is specially designed for measuring oil and winding temperature (thermal image) in medium and large-sized distribution transformers, power transformers, reactors, and similar applications. The temperature sensor of the indicator thermometer connects to the measurement unit (Bourdon spring) via a capillary tube.
The MESSKO COMPACT series is an indicator thermometer with adjustable micro-switches.
The mechanical measuring system is autonomous, energy independent, and remains reliable and stable in the long term. The indicator thermometer is installed in the thermometer pocket in the transformer tank and provides a direct indication of the measured value. The thermometers are suited for application in extreme climate conditions; thanks to the UV laminated safety glass, measured values can still be clearly read even after decades. The closed system with pressure cell keeps dirt and water out. So there is no need for readjustment or recalibration over the entire lifetime.
You can combine the following devices with the MESSKO COMPACT series:
• Signal converter TT30 to convert the sensor signals into analog (for instance 4....20mA) or digital (RS485) process signals
• Signal converter IgT-MU to convert and separate direct current into a load-independent direct current and/or direct voltage signal
• Electronic indicator El100/160 to display temperature in the control cabinet
• Digital indicator D1270 /1272 and/or
• Moving-coil indicator PQ96 /PQ144 for remote indication