For electrical grid operators, this provides a comprehensive tool capable of:
- Monitoring and evaluating their equipment,
- detecting trends or errors at an early stage,
- and thereby providing a basis for analyzing the economic efficiency of their fleets.
TESSA® allows your electrical equipment to be monitored globally. You receive all the information you need for ideal condition assessment and implementation of your maintenance strategy. TESSA® integrates various online data sources by means of standardized control system protocols. The recorded data is stored in a central database for further analysis and archiving. Overview information and detailed analyses (gas-in-oil, tap changer and bushings) are consistently displayed. TESSA® fleet monitoring also detects gradual changes and indicates them in a timely manner. Our system meets all security standards for protection against unauthorized access. In the event of a critical incident, the system can send a warning by e-mail or text message. TESSA® fleet monitoring can be accessed directly via a web browser, without the need to install additional client software.
Users of TESSA® fleet monitoring have two hosting variants to select from:
- Use of our MR server in accordance with the latest security standards (cloud solution)
- Delivery of an industrial PC with installed and preconfigured software (on-premises solution)
If you have any questions about TESSA®, you are welcome to contact our fleet monitoring experts: