Together with the Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, we offer two Bachelors courses of study in combination with a relevant apprenticeship (combined vocational/degree program) as part of the "hochschule dual" project of the Bavarian Universities for Applied Science (HAW).
The objective of the cooperation is to combine the technical training of the mechatronics professional with a course of bachelors studies in mechatronic, electrical and IT technology. Qualified applicants can apply to complete an IHK diploma in their apprenticeship field and leave university with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) in about 4 1/2 years.
Information on dual studies
Apprenticeship career: Mechatronics engineer
Subject of studies:
- Electrical and IT Engineering
Location of studies: Regensburg Univeristy of Applied Sciences
- Falkensteinstraße 8, 93059 Regensburg
- Weidener Straße 20, 93057 Regensburg
- Eschenbacherstraße 3, 93057 Regensburg
Number of positions (usually 2 positions per year)
- Position 1: Vocation mechatronics; course of study mechatronics
- Position 2: Vocation mechatronics; course of study electrical and IT
Departments you can work in later at MR
- Proving grounds
- Testing area
- Design engineering/development
- Technical high school diploma / Abitur (high school diploma) (grade point average at least 2.5 according to German system)
- Good grades in at least one natural science subject area (mathematics, physics, or similar)
- Technical understanding
- Good grades in one common foreign language
- Key qualifications
- Decision-making skills and ability to take responsibility
- Media skills
Have we awakened your interest? Please apply via our online application portal!
Details on your training path can be found here.
More information on the contents of the training program can be found the homepage of Regensburg University of Applied Sciences.