This makes updating and constantly further developing the different IT components of our system landscape a substantial challenge. Processes free of interruption are required. Do you want to take on this challenge? We will give you the needed technical expertise in your training. Within this framework, the variety provided by switching between technical school and real-world work at MR make for exciting training for you.
Get on board with us as
Your work area
As an IT specialist for system integration, you update and develop a wide variety of IT components for our system landscape. You select software components, determine program specifications and conceptualize functional and ergonomic user interfaces.
Typical application fields for IT specialists at MR
- System development
- System administration
- Hardware and software technology
- Project planning
- Project implementation
- Quality assurance
Department in which you will later work
Duration of training
Content of training (excerpt)
- Installation and configuration
- System architecture, hardware, and operating systems
- Programming practices
- Data protection and copyright
- Information and telecommunication-related products and markets
- Position, legal form and structure of the training company
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Technical high school diploma / Abitur (high school diploma)
- Good grades
- English skills
- Motivation, commitment and engagement
- Interest in IT
Have you found your dream job at our company? Please apply via our online application portal!
Find out here what documents we need from you and how the application process works at MR.
We look forward to meeting you!