Indicator thermometer with direct display for measuring the oil and winding temperature
MESSKO BeTech thermometers are designed for measuring oil and winding temperature (thermal image) in power transformers. The thermometers comprise a temperature sensor that connects to the expansion bellows via a capillary tube for displaying measurements and a separate expansion bellows that compensates for ambient temperature.
The bellow-type technology is characterized by a maintenance-free, robust measuring principle with few faults, offering impressive reliability and durability.
- Measuring range: 0 to +150 °C, –20 to +130 °C, 0 to +160 °C, or –40 to +160 °C
- Measuring accuracy: ±3 °C (+30 to +150 °C), ±2 °C, or ±1.5 °C (optional)
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 microswitches
- Laminated safety glass with built-in UV filter
- Degree of protection as per EN 60529: IP 55 or IP 65 (optional)
- Analog output: 4–20 mA, 0–5 V DC, Pt100, or 4–20 mA and 0-5 V DC
- Magnetic blow out (MBO)
- Microswitches: Single-pole or double-pole changeover switches, magnetic blow out
- (MBO), or single-pole changeover switches with gold-plated contacts
- Threaded sensor connection: G 3/4", G 1", 7/8" - 14 UNF
- Offshore configuration