A growing risk of transformer failures can be observed all around the world. This is caused by the increasing average transformer age paired with higher loads due to the integration of renewable energies. That is why fast, straightforward and reliable condition assessment for transformers through the analysis of transformer oil is becoming more and more important today.
Our free database solution TESSA® OILTEST makes it possible for you to store a concise and structured overview of the extensive database of equipment and oil analysis data and display this data at a glance. The knowledge of MR experts combined with our intelligent database system produces a comprehensive and reliable condition assessment for your transformers that far surpasses the standard.
Advantages of the TESSA® OILTEST
Structured overview of the transformer fleet
Flexible choice of the condition assessment scope: basic or premium access
Register now and use TESSA® OILTEST at no extra cost.
Already registered? Click here to go to the database.
The free basic package includes:
- Online access to the TESSA® OILTEST Database
- Structured overview of your fleet
- Independent management and input of your equipment and oil-analysis data
- A well-structured and clearly arranged overview of your fleet, including color-coded condition assessment
The premium package offers:
- All of the functions of TESSA® OILTEST Database Basic
- Comprehensive access to:
- Statistics, a dashboard, and a view with historical processes and trends
- Evaluations and visualization based on international standards (e.g. Duval, Rogers, etc.)
- Expert reports with action recommendations that go beyond the standard
- Import and export functions for equipment and oil-analysis data
- Personal contact for individual consultation and support