Do you want to gain valuable practical experience during your studies which will really help you get your foot on the professional ladder later on? Then come and complete an internship at MR. Depending on your degree course and the length of the placement, you will gain an in-depth insight into our daily operations in a short period of time. In most cases, you will get the chance to work on specific projects.
LOOKING TO GAIN EXPERIENCE ABROAD?
Gain valuable life experience by completing an internship at one of our subsidiaries abroad and take advantage of the chance to get to know another culture. This is a unique opportunity for you to develop both professionally and personally during your studies by taking on interesting and challenging tasks.
WHAT AWAITS YOU DURING AN INTERNSHIP ABROAD WITH MR?
For the most part, our interns work in the Sales department of our subsidiaries, primarily in Asia.
HERE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES OF THE TASKS COMPLETED DURING INTERNSHIPS LAST YEAR:
- Creation of market analyses
- Providing support in technical sales and service by processing quotations and orders as well as drafting reports and presentations
- Participation in and assistance with customer visits with sales and maintenance teams
- Support in the organization of customer exhibitions
- Support in daily operations
More detailed reports about our students‘ stays abroad sorted by sites:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive payment package:
- 534.00 €/month up to the 4th semester
- 1,026.00 €/month from the 5th semester
- Expenses for flight, visa, and vaccinations
- Accommodation allowance of 500.00 €/month
- Duration: between three and six months
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
In addition to your professional qualifications and skills, it is important that you are the right fit for our company. Because if you want to make it to the top, you need more than simply skills and know-how.
Even though internships abroad are primarily intended for our dual students and internal candidates, there are occasionally opportunities for external applicants. Take the initiative and apply on our online applicant portal.
- Degree students in the fields of electrotechnology, engineering, mechatronics, and industrial engineering and management preferred
- Above-average academic performance
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- MS Office skills
- Openness and interest in working with other cultures
WHEN WILL YOU HEAR BACK FROM US?
You will hear back from us approx. four weeks after submitting your application via our system at the latest.